Job Title - Project Manager, HRSS Digital Adoption (8453903)
Duration: 12 months
Location – Mount Olive NJ
The Contractor, MyP&O Digital Adoption Support is responsible for the effective deployment of Mars’ HR Shared Services (MyP&O) digital footprint across existing platforms as well as advancing our footprint into new user-centric platforms.
This role focuses on promoting efficiency and productivity of HR Operations by providing expertise in these areas : desktop / mobile web development, design thinking, and overall project management.
We're looking for individuals with a proven track record of managing complex, customer facing projects under demanding timelines.
The critical success factor for this role is to drive the change management needed to facilitate proper adoption and drive a superior customer experience across our HR shared services and Associate (employee) populations.
Mobile Adoption (70%) : Lead deployment of our Mobile Adoption strategy through the launch of a refreshed user-centric mobile experience of our HR self-service portal
Business Intelligence Adoption (20%) : Lead deployment of our Business Intelligence Adoption strategy through the launch of a business intelligence tool (PowerBI or Tableau) to provide automated globalized reporting capability
Workflow Adoption (10%) : Lead deployment of our Workflow Adoption strategy through the launch of a workflow application (i.e., Nintex) to provide automation capability for simplified processes
• Analyze business requirements, negotiate scope, execute project plans and develop functional requirements
• Ensure coordination of activities (scope, timeline, and budget) across all HR shared service centers related to successful adoptions of the Mobile Adoption, Business Intelligence Adoption, and Workflow Adoption strategies
• Monitor and support detailed team work plans and monitor activities for design, build, and testing
• Facilitate and participate in project working meetings with project team, subject matter experts, and key stakeholders
• Perform effective risk and issue management to minimize / mitigate risks and issues.
• Facilitate / Participate in the various meeting cadences to monitor progress and review project performance
• Cross functional collaboration across global geographies and process areas to drive operational adoption in a proactive way
• Support implementation of robust change and knowledge management practices to convert deployment to sustained adoption.
• Serve as a thought partner in continual feedback loops with key stakeholders and represent these strategies in the appropriate forums
• Drive the sharing of best practices from external best-in-class solutions to challenge and improve MyP&O practices
§ Minimum of 4 years of experience in Salesforce implementations
§ Minimum of 8 years of experience in project management
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
§ Deep understanding of common Agile practices and service-oriented environments
• Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration, and product release and support requirements
• Ability to quickly earn confidence and trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, across a variety of functional areas.
• Flexes and adapts interpersonal style to work effectively with a diversity of people.
• Mobilizes and motivates others, whilst driving direction and approach.
• Operates effectively with limited information and a high degree of ambiguity.
• Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, both written and verbal.
• Removes barriers to Project delivery, and works effectively under pressure.
• Drives the sharing of best practice to challenge and improve ways
APN Software Service INC