We have Job Opportunity for Scheduling Coordinator at Costa Mesa, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
*This is NOT doing surgery scheduling; charge post experience in EPIC is the primary duty
If EPIC experience is not available-prefer someone with posting experience for surgery cases
- Charge Post experience in EPIC is the primary duty
- If EPIC experience is not available-prefer someone with posting experience for surgery cases
- Epic Surgery Scheduling Experience
- Charge Posting experience in Epic
- Standard Office/Administrative Duties
- Day to day enter charges. It is more complicated than straight data entry.
- Candidate must be able to search for items and recognize errors.
The OR Scheduling Coordinator will develop the master schedule for all OR procedures. He/She will schedule all cases and coordinate entire case resource needs. The Coordinator is cross trained on Post Op Data Entry and Charges.
JOB SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (DESCRIBE THE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES THAT APPLY TO THIS UNIQUE JOB):
Must include nature and duties of the job as they relate to the job summary and cannot be generic for multiple positions. Must include clinical and patient service responsibilities for position with direct patient care)
- Responsible for properly scheduling surgical and procedure cases across all facilities.
- Responsible for reviewing patient demographics and account # to ensure that all information is complete and correct.
- Run, review and analyze various reports to ensure all resources needed for the surgery are properly scheduled and available.
- Cross Trained in surgical post op data and charges entry and full validation.
- Run, review and analyze various reports to ensure data and charges properly interfaced and balanced.
- Facilitates the communication between unit, physicians, physician's office, other units, and team
- Expedite communications between team, unit and other departments
- Computer knowledge. Strong typing speed. Ability to work under pressure while maintaining positive customer service and professional attitude at all times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize.
- Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and additional skills as needed.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Terminology experience Preferred: 1-2 years of college.
- Hospital OR scheduling, post op data and charges experience.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.