Position Title: Engineer Associate, SW Development
Job ID: 8775523
Job Duration: 6+ months
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer or Computer Science
· Experience with embedded processors,
· Experience of operating system concepts
· Experience with Windows and/or Linux application development.
· Experience C and C++ programming skills.
· Provides assistance in estimating project task and schedules. Also provides other information to management for planning purposes.
· Coordinate other engineers on certain activities to achieve task completion.
· Ensure product conforms to requirements by following established procedure and design standards.
· Verifies items created or defined by developing and conducting tests to ensure specifications are met.
· Coordinates with other design engineers to provide effective system solutions.
· Demonstrates high degree of proficiency in discipline to determine good match between design requirement intended function and engineering implementation or methodology.
· Ability to translate module level specifications to development solution.
· Develops test plans for product verification. Assists test department and/or manufacturing for production test process/procedures creation.
· Ability to follow departmental engineering procedure standards.
· Assists in the definition of test requirement for product integration, and/or transition to manufacturing phase.
· Ability to translate customer requirements to engineering specifications.
· Creates software to meet intended requirements. Tests and troubleshoots SW as required.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
· Prepares design reviews.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ensures completion of all documentation required for product release
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Performs other duties as assigned