Title: IT Software QA Specialist
Location: Dublin, OH
Duration: 5 Months Contract to Hire
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· To develop, maintain, test and debug tests for software to meet defined requirements and to design, implement, test, debug, document and maintain test scripts.
· Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
· Analyzes user needs as required; assists in design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met.
· Develops and modifies software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests; develops and maintains software test script and test plans to verify systems meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
· Tests and verifies assigned projects; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
· Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes necessary corrections to data and/or software tests.
· Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
· Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to our clients.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (Required)
· Information Systems or Computer Science major (Highly desired)
· 5 Years Information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (Required)
· 2 Years Testing and/or business analytical experience (Required)
· Interpreting user requirements (Highly desired)
· Development of business application tests (Highly desired)
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054