Below are the Job Details
Title: Data Analyst-IT II
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Redwood City, CA 94065
General Info: Performs analysis of user access data, formats and organizes data for access reviews. Follows up with individuals to ensure assigned work is completed by deadlines. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
Specific Job Details:
A key component of Security for our internal systems is ensuring user access levels are appropriate. Our Access review program is performed quarterly and takes all 12 weeks to complete. This role will be asked to take direction from the Access Review Program Manager who will detail the work that needs to be done each quarter. Being detailed oriented is critical for this role as there will be a lot of data sources and all work will need to be tracked and stored as evidence for internal and external auditors.
1. This role will help facilitate reviews of user access across dozens of systems. Specifically, the tasks include:
• Creating Service Requests to track each review
• Compiling user entitlement data from in scope environments and from Oracle's Identity Management system
• Formatting data extracted from systems to ensure easy review and analysis
• Create and initiate survey to be completed by designated reviewers.
• Follow up on completion of surveys until 100%, and ensure deadlines are met.
2. Work with Oracle's Identity Management team to use OIM functionality to certify user entitlements.
• Confirm identified reviewers by asking management to review list of reviewers.
• Compile user entitlement data, ensuring audit evidence is captured effectively
• Submit Service Request to OIM team detailing requirements for certification creation