Duration: 5 months with potential to extend
Location:- Somerset, NJ
3-5 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
• Build and maintain product databases
• Responsible to translate business opportunities into product-market combinations
• Analyzing the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find
new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams and cross-functional projects to activate products, new propositions and/or new business models in the appropriate go-to market channels. Drive execution of asset creation, POS displays and online programs to ensure consistent proposition story at all consumer touch points.
• Use data analysis of product and channel to identify key business factors and evaluate trends. Use insights to scalability of programs and planning.
• Ability to identify key business issues with partners and/or accounts – work to resolve issues. Effectively communicate choices and priorities with key stakeholders. Justify program investments with KPIs and ROI.
• Work with technical and commercial partners by building with cooperative marketing programs - i.e. leveraging CRMs to engage user bases, drive conversion and stimulate advocacy.
• Edit and assist in writing product sheets, social media updates, and other materials
• Organize marketing, communications, and event data, calendars, and reports
• Write marketing copy for many audiences and platforms, augmenting with images as appropriate