JOB TITLE: COMMISSION ANALYST:
Location : Rocklin CA, 95765
Need someone with a Bachelor’s Degree and background in Finance and strong EXCEL skills.
Don’t need a very senior candidate.
Max 3-5 years of experience is good enough
General Function: Ensure timely and accurate submission of License, Consulting, or Support Services Sales Teams commissions and/or bonuses in accordance with accepted compensation plans, terms and conditions, standard business practices, and internal controls. Partner with customers to research and satisfactorily resolve compensation related inquiries.
• Manage all aspects of plan and hierarchy setup required for Sales Representatives and Managers within assigned territories
• Analyze and adjust transactions to ensure accuracy per plan eligibility guidelines
• Review and process appropriately approved sales credit adjustments (e.g. JE’s)
• Calculate, validate accuracy of, and submit monthly and/or quarterly commission payments to Management within specified deadlines
• Validate and register approved teaming agreements
• Assist Sales and Finance customers in reconciliation of sales credit and commission as required
• Engage with customers to research and accurately resolve commission and/or bonus payment related inquiries
• Provide required guidance or training to key customers and stakeholders on commission relevant processes and deadlines, use of available reports, reconciliation responsibilities, eligibility, and / or dispute resolution workflow
• Partner with Contracts and Order Administration Teams where necessary to ensure accurate booking of more complex orders
• Develop and conduct internal peer training as assigned to ensure ongoing process cohesiveness
• Effectively communicate process or policy deficiencies to Management and actively partner with key players to implement required change
• BA/BS required, preferably in Business or related field
• 1-2 years of professional work experience
• Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required
• Excellent customer service focus
• Ability to work productively independently and in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets
• Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to change
• Prior compensation experience and/or familiarity with Oracle Applications a plus.