· Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
· Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
· Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
· Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
· Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
· Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities
· taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
· Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
· Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
· Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
· Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity. Volume (significantly influenced):
· 100 KEUR to 5 MEUR p.a. "Sub Project Manager" Local / Regional Process Improvement Projects (small to medium)Facilitates the execution of project/program solution plan for clearly defined sub-projects or sub-programs. Responsible for delivery of results for the respective process steps.
· May guide technical or administrative staff. Acts as a functional process resource on projects or programs.
· Contributes to continuous improvement plan. May perform active role in maintaining functionally focussed client relationships.Higher level: Primarily intra-organizational contacts; external contacts occur in the frame of client projects. Lower level:
· Primarily intra-organizational contacts. Caution: FTE Project Management rarely exists in these level - most often Professionals, partly accountable for planning and accomplishing (parts of) project - based assignments.
· 1-3 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
· Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context.
· Basic level of professional judgment competence. Improves processes within specialized area. Impacts team results