Job Title - UX Solutions Architect III
Location: 805 CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY SOUTH ALLEN TX 75013
Length – Contract (Long Term)
The position is responsible for understanding our business requirements and technical capabilities, as well conceiving/conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: contributing to strategy and design discussions from a UX perspective based on a working knowledge of fluid and adaptive strategies for responsive design; working with UX Researchers to plan and operationalize usability testing sessions; and driving UX compliance and validation during development and QA phases.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
· Facilitate the product owners’ visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, primarily web browsers, mobile devices, and set-top boxes
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Intelligently defend your UX in a room full of non-UX people
· Deliver design work on programs of any size with minimal oversight
· Research and share industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences
· Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products
· 7 years of experience in Interactive Design, UX Design, UI Design, and/or Digital Product Design
· Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices for iOS, Android, and responsive web applications
· Comprehensive understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
· Experience designing for television- and/or set-top interfaces a plus
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
APN Software Service INC