Duration: 6+ months with potential to extend
Location: Round Rock, TX
This position has primary responsibility to assist team members, leaders and HR employees with any and all related HR topics and issues via Chat tool relying on knowledge based solutions and predefined processes to answer questions in a busy environment.
• Assist team members, leaders and HR employees with any and all related HR topics and issues via Chat tool.
• Exercise some judgment within narrowly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Works on assignments routine in nature and of limited scope.
• Apply working knowledge and understanding of Human Resources programs, processes, applications, policies and administration to assist customers.
• Work cross-functionally with other departments (as required) to coordinate resolution.
• Maintain awareness of programs, methods and techniques needed to facilitate on-going administration of HR.
• Prefer BS/BA degree or an acceptable equivalent combination of education related training and experience. At least 1 year experience in customer service or Human Resources preferred, but willing train a recent college grad
• Basic knowledge of following software preferred: Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills (includes the ability to handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner, respond to customer needs in a timely manner and identify customer needs).
• Strong commitment to quality and attention to details.
• Prior experience in dealing with confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with regular supervision while handling stressful situations.
• Must be well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the duties assigned.
***Prefer recent college grad with interest in HR, or candidates with Customer Service experience.
Work Environment: Collaborate team environment communicating very closely over skype and phone all day long. Fast paced environment.
Selling Points: Recent College Grads Welcome.
Schedule: Need availability to work 11:00 am - 8:00 pm CT Shift. Once fully trained, option to work from home (at least part-time).