Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Senior Software Engineer to work in a Scrum team to develop a critical part of a new web-based and web services applications. The candidate will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software as well as collaborate with other software developers. Development will be primarily performed using C# and Java to create web services.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing customer facing software applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field.
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C# or Java.
Experience with the following is also required:
- RESTful web services
- Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
- Test Automation
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
- Source Control (Git or equivalent)
Experience with any of the following are a plus, but not required:
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Health Level Seven (HL7)
- Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)