The position requires an expert Java programmer, specifically:
• 4+ years of experience in building Java based Applications.
• Core skills and qualifications with focus on Java code development include:
• Solid understanding of Java OOP concepts with practical hands-on experience.
• Fluency in:
• Java Collection framework
• JDeveloper IDE
• Ability to implement specified design features from end to end as finalized inter-functional project deliverables.
• Confident in GUI development and data visualization . Knowledge of Swing GUI Toolkit
• BS in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
Additional important skills include:
• Advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Git repository and good version control practices
• Diligent in IT security and information protection.
Project Details: The successful applicant will be helping to develop the Identity Management infrastructure and coding Java applications to advance cybersecurity methods and applications. The infrastructure is in an Oracle DB, and the position requires writing and optimizing SQL queries to retrieve data from multiple Oracle DB tables. The position also requires writing algorithms using statistical clustering techniques to identify anomalies in the data, and therefore requires understanding in vector and matrix processing.