Job Opportunity for Accounting Professional at Sacramento CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract To Hire
Here is a brief Job description:
· Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
· Prepares reports for unit or "Finance & Controlling" management.
· Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
· May analyze tax obligations and recommends measures to optimize tax payments.
· Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
· May maintain operational bank contacts, and contributes in "Finance&Controlling" activities.
· Completes projects concerning improvements of general financial processes.
· Cooperates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level.
· Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and trains Accounting Operations staff respectively.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.