Title: Material Handler II
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
Duration: 2-3 Months Contract
Pay: $16/hour on W2
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Available to work flexible schedule (our hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) and weekends.
· Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
· Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
· Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies and adjust errors.
· Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse
· 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
· Strong Logistics background (e.g., Receiving, stocking, picking, shipping, cycle count/inventory control).
· Familiarity with handling small electronics components, ESD parts, etc. This is an area of focus for us.
· Quality Oriented – our current accuracy rate is 99.96% - accuracy is critical to this position
· Forklift experience
· MS Office experience – (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Familiarity with computers, printers, etc.
· Excellent communication skills – position requires a lot of verbal and written interaction between departments
· Motivated team player
· Ability to work in a warehouse environment
· Strong international shipping experience
· High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055