Client: Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Title: IT Software QA Specialist Sr.
Req #: 8604245
Location: 5515 Park Center Circle S200, Dublin, OH 43017
Duration: 6 months contract
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (Required)
- Information Systems or Computer Science major (Highly desired)
- 5 Years Information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (Required)
- 2 Years Testing and/or business analytical experience (Required)
- Interpreting user requirements (Highly desired)
- Development of business application tests (Highly desired)
To develop, maintain, test and debug tests for software to meet defined requirements and to design, implement, test, debug, document and maintain test scripts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met.
- Develops and modifies software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests; develops and maintains software test script and test plans to verify systems meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
- Tests and verifies assigned projects; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes necessary corrections to data and/or software tests.
- Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
- Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to our clients.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
Five (5) of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including two (2) years testing and/or business analytical experience. Experience in interpreting user requirements and development of business application tests strongly preferred.