| **JOB TITLE: Digital Learning Coach.**
6 Month Contract
At TSYS, we’re building the future of payments. As a member of the Digital Innovation team, you’ll be part of a team passionate about technology and using it to modernize payments, and the overall banking experience. We build a wide variety of solutions from automated infrastructure and cloud-based systems, to machine learning and user experiences for web, mobile and IoT. We’re looking for Technical Trainer who wants to help train and build our team of designers, engineers and enthusiasts and be a part of what’s happening. We believe continuous training and development of our teams is a core strategic driver of our success.
Example products and process that you’ll help train the teams for….
• Open API’s and content for TSYS Developers (developers.tsys.com
), our client hub for open technology (API’s, SDK’s and much more) developed by TSYS.
• Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open technologies like react.js and react native, node, swift2, java, springboot and others.
• Our industry leading fraud engine that leverages ML to learn and detect fraud patterns.
• Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that’s based on docker, kubernetes, microservices and postgres.
• Our automation driven end to end continuous delivery process.
Everyday you’ll do these kinds of things…
• Partner with engineering leadership to identify & understand the technical and process skills required for building great products.
• Collaborate with leaders to understand their teams’ training needs and team dynamics while building out technical training programs.
• You must possess solid technical aptitude to quickly get up to speed on our technology stack, automation tool stack and the delivery process.
• Devise technical training programs, determine course content and conduct the training sessions according to the plan.
• You will leverage your excellent communication skills to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
• Prepare training material (presentations, wiki pages, etc.) and execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
• Immerse with the teams to engage and contribute in the overall delivery cycle – for example support and facilitate the sprint demos, conduct new product training for other teams, etc.
• You will track and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc and build a mechanism to observe and evaluate effectiveness and results of training programs.
• Keep up-to-date on latest technologies & trends that help to progress our products and platforms
• You will be supporting the training needs in Alpharetta, and Columbus (Georgia). Travel to Columbus office is an expectation of the role.
To apply, you’ll need to have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
• Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc
• Experience training in various technology stacks and engineering roles
• Proven experience using innovative research and training methods & tools
• Fluent, open communication style – speaking, writing, collaborating
• 4+ years experience in full cycle technical training role
• Experience working as a software engineer
• Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment
• Experience partnering with senior engineering managers to devise training programs and train engineers
What’s it like to work in our Team?
Our Digital Innovation Team is a team of advanced technical experts in a variety of fields who work together to incubate new capabilities in a rapid, prototype-oriented environment that emphasizes “product over process”. We’re huge advocates of open source and as a member of the Digital innovation team, you’ll help create teams that enjoy creating innovative user experiences, massive data sets and infrastructure at scale. You’ll also be working with a team of people who represent some of the best and brightest minds in payments. We have a growth culture that emphasizes learning and adoption of technologies that push the envelope, plus an open work environment that emphasizes collaboration across teams. Like what you see? Come join us!