Title: Talent Acquisitions Advisor, Recruiter (DTJP00008166)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Nashville, TN or Oklahoma City, OK (Onsite - would be onsite at Dell offices)
Will entertain qualified candidates at other locations who are willing to work central standard hours (would work at the nearest Dell office)
The Talent Advisor will support various roles within our Commercial Sales organization. This role requires a thorough understanding of business, client needs, specific talent pools and the innovation necessary to execute an aggressive talent acquisition strategy. This will be responsible for managing a high volume req load partnering with other internal organizations to execute on university relations, employee referrals, employee brand, social media and diversity outreach.
• Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
• Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
• Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
• Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
• Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels.
• Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
• Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization. Leads and closes all formalities related to on- boarding of the candidate.
• Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code. Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used. Responsible for managing hiring using appropriate strategies to ensure the best quality of hire and cost per hire.
• Utilizes MyJobs system throughout the talent acquisition process.
• Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
• May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
• May develop, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs. Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies. Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
• Handles hiring for both volume and professional positions
• Role will be judged on timeliness of delivery, understanding of the job market, demonstrated ability to hire quality candidates at the lowest cost
• Activities focused on recruiting applicants for a specific business area or limited range of businesses, skillsets or geographies
• Independently and effectively manages relationships with business leaders and HR partners.
• Leads discussions with hiring managers and groups on
• developing effective strategies for success
• Proactively seeks diverse candidate slates
• Customer-focus drives deliverables
• Significant proactive sourcing skills
What You Will Do:
• Partner with hiring manager to understand and prioritize hiring needs and develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
• Engage with the sourcing partner and recruiting coordinator to facilitate the assessment process with the hiring manager by conducting thorough intake sessions, clarifying staffing needs and responsibilities, and ensuring job descriptions reflect accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required.
• Gain agreement on service level agreements and sets clear expectations with hiring managers.
• Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
• May develop, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
• Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
• Bring your A game every day to identify top talent to support this very important business segment
• Highly collaborative, innovative and action-oriented, with strong influencing skills
• Adept at engaging specialized, high-skilled or difficult-to-attract talent hiring
• Business acumen and ability to understand business strategies in a complex sales organization.
• Ability to manage and drive projects within a matrixed environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in tandem.
• Expert on resume search portals, using search engines, passive techniques, cold calling and utilizing social media tools to identify candidates.
• Able to work across verticals, skillsets and/or geographies to ensure that hiring process is seamlessly implemented
• Work may involve multiple business groups, skillsets or geographies Relationships with candidates, business leaders and HR team are key to success
• Subject matter expert in recruiting tools, assists others to maximize use of tools
• Process orientation, good interviewing skills, good knowledge of industry & excellent communication skills
• Ability to independently manage key relationships to achieve results
• Looking for someone with 3-7 years,
• Work well with a lot of autonomy,
• Good sourcing/recruiting skills,
• Inbound and outbound sourcing/recruiting,
• Stronger engage and sell skills (tighter labor market),
• Run hiring events, process lots of hires, high volume, Sales ISR level 2,3, and 4 (inside sales).
• Workday software experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
• REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Public or Business Administration, or closely related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• Five years of professional experience in talent acquisition (sales recruiting experience highly desirable)
• HRIS system experience (Workday preferred but not required)
• Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills.