We have Job Opportunity for Recruiter at San Francisco, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Junior Level - 2-4 years of experience---preferred in a Corporate/In-house environment
Soft Skills are important--please highlight on resume when submitting per your conversation with the resource when pre-screening:
1) Communication skills
3) Experience working with Stakeholders
What you will do:
· Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
· Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
· Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent.
· Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
· Collaborate with internal functions such as HR and Cisco’s Employee Mobility Services regarding immigration, relocation, and compensation as necessary to onboard candidates effectively.
· Results driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising relationships.
· Creative. You can see a problem from different perspectives and you cultivate an environment that fosters creative thought and action in others. You love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration. You are aware of the latest trends and are always thinking about ways to innovate our work.
· Fiercely collaborative. You take an organization-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You quickly establish relationships that enable you to give feedback and coach others.
· Organized. You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected.
· Phenomenally clear. You are able to listen and distill the perspective of many voices into clear, articulate points which are actionable.
· 2-3 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
· Experience closing a spectrum from entry-level to senior-level candidates and negotiating complex offers.
· Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
· A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.