We have Job Opportunity for Contract Administrator III at Alpharetta GA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
· Draft, review and revise various client-facing contracts such as: master agreements, amendments and renewals.
· Generate contracts from standardized contract templates for multiple business units.
· Review customer terms and conditions. Provide recommendations relating to any exceptions or items of concern or caution and contribute to their negotiation with the customer.
· Interface with the corporate legal, finance and other supporting cross functional teams to answer questions and resolve issues related to transactional business.
· Prepare Request for Proposal responses as required to support the Corporate Accounts and Sales teams.
· Meet proposal deadlines through effective time management, establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, assembly and submission of proposals.
· Identify and address commercial, financial, legal and operational issues on complex matters and seek advice from management and subject matter experts.
· Conduct historical contract review, prepare contract summaries for various departments/purposes and provide guidance to company personnel regarding contracting issues, concepts and requirements.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with both internal and external customers.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.