Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Westborough, MA 01581
Duration: 6-7 months contract
This is a Manufacturing Engineer position.
The 3 must haves are:
1. Process development
2. Validation Experience
3. Lean Manufacturing
There is a new automation line, it is developed, needs someone to work on process development, validation, and run test equipment.
Candidate must be willing to work in a clean room.
Experience with this software is a +:
Documentation Software System
· Prefer local candidates, if not local, candidate must travel and relocate on own expense.
· Will consider non-degree'ed engineers, usually these candidates have many years of experience behind them
· With a degree, need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience, an internship is not enough.
· When your candidate is selected for a phone or in-person meet and greet, please prep your candidate to have specific examples on their experience in process development, validation and lean manufacturing.
· Looking for a candidate with a background in mechanical or automation engineering.
· A working knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
· Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
· Can write and execute protocols including installation qualifications (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ).
· In addition, they should have experience in composing work instructions and can provide guidance and training to others.
· Candidate should have experience working in a ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 clean room environment.
· Candidate should have a strong work ethic that will drive results in an expeditious manner towards a positive outcome.
· Can collect and interpret data to develop capable manufacturing process that will yield a consistent quality product repeatedly.
· Additional skills in web converting/handling, heat sealing and system automation is a plus.
· Qualifications would consist of a bachelor degree or equivalent experience