We have Job Opportunity for Documentation specialist at Elkhart IN with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
This is a supporting Document/Technical Writer role focusing error proofing of documents and improvement of document clarity, format and flow.
* This position is a Document/Technical Writer role in a Manufacturing group that produces components for in-vitro diagnostic assays. The applicant should have a HS diploma.
* A BS in a related field is preferred.
* Applicants with experience in a GMP/ISO regulated environment preferred. Applicant should be familiar with Good Documentation Practices.
* Applicant should have previous experience with development and revision of Standard Operating Procedures in a manufacturing environment.
* The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and professional demeanor.
· Coordinate ongoing projects which require revision to multiple manufacturing documents
· Revise documents in cooperation with technical and manufacturing subject matter experts
· Execute revisions in accordance with project Quality Plan and corrective action implementation plans as applicable
· Submit documents for review and approval to electronic document system
3-5 years experience
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.