Job Title: Accounting/Operations - Accountant II
Duration: 12 Months Extendable
**LOCATION IS ROCKLIN, CA 95765 **
***MUST be FLUENT in Spanish (read, write and speak)
• Professional Accounting Qualification, CPA or local country equivalent is required.
• MBA is a plus.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience including progressive experience with multinational companies. Technology sector or “Big 4” public accounting experience preferred.
• Good understanding across the breadth of finance responsibilities including, accounting, revenue recognition, treasury, tax, business practices, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with international accounting, finance and tax regulations.
• Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused.
• Ability to immerse oneself to understand problems and propose solutions.
• Ability to effectively work in a multi-location organization and adapt to different cultures.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management.
• Project Management capabilities - the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
• Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization.
• Knowledge and experience of ERP systems, including Oracle and Hyperion to assist with the analysis of data and presentation of information is essential.
• Fluency in both Spanish and English.