Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Duration: 6 months)
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams that include Service Design, Marketing, Art Directors, Content Strategists and Copywriters.
• Demonstrate strong visual design skills and apply Philips branding guidelines.
• Can confidently direct external vendors to support the chosen style.
• Take various inputs (e.g. maps, sketches, flows, blueprints, scenarios, story boards) generated by Service Designers and translate them into compelling, on brand visual designs for internal and external use.
• Ability to create interactive digital prototypes a plus
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• A Degree or Masters level in Graphic/Communications design.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience as a Visual Designer, creating B2C solutions. Experience creating B2B solutions a plus.
• Collaborative, proactive, and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Understanding of content strategy and its application towards visual design.
• Appreciation and deep understanding of brand and how to elevate it beyond a standard application of guidelines.
• Print/book experience preferable.
• Professional use of leading design software like Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator. 3D abilities a plus.
• Knowledge of how digital standards such as HTML4/5 and CSS impact design.
• A strong passion for design and an original portfolio of diverse creative work that demonstrates that passion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients.
• Agency and consultancy background a plus.