We have Job Opportunity for Sr. Financial Analyst at Hutchinson, KS with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9+ months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
As a Financial Analyst based in Hutchinson, Kansas, your responsibilities will include:
- Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
- Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
- You are responsible for preparation, analysis and reporting of Financial Budgets and Forecasts.
- You are investigating and understanding deviations and abnormalities between financial submissions (Budget, Forecast, Actuals) and ensuring detailed commenting.
- You are responsible for data consolidation and analysis.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well within groups.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
- May perform and complete also projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
- *Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive experience in controlling areas, previous experience from accounting, reporting and controlling tasks in complex environment will be an advantage.
- Senior Professional- Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence.
- You are result/solution- oriented, well-structured, diligent and dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
- You have a good command of SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point) is required.
- Experience in effective communication & presentation.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.