Financial Analyst I
Duration: 3 months
**LOCATION IS SAN ANTONIO, TX**78216
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Timely send invoices to customers, assessing quality of invoices and ensuring contract compliance requirements.
As a C&C Invoicing Delivery Analyst supporting our Latin America Division, you will assist in the delivery of invoices via different methods, collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts. Interfaces with sales support, customer success, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to receive our invoices and pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts. Manage portfolio of accounts credit memos, re-bills and additional interest. Prepares invoicing/collection reports. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation
• BA in business administration or any related field.
Strong finance/accounting skills
Intermediary Excel skills are essential
• 2 – 3 years of experience in finance activities (billing, credit, collections or cash applications preferred)
• Excellent communication skills and customer service
• Advanced level of Portuguese language skill (oral / written)
• Spanish speaking would be a plus
• Capacity to work under pressure.
• Excellent follow up process.
• Analytical /issue resolution skills
• Details oriented