Title: Verification and Validation Test Engineer
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
Location: Eugene OR
• Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining test cases.
• Responsible for executing Verification and Validation test cases and compiling results in
accordance with Philips processes.
• Installing and maintaining test equipment in the lab for V&V activities.
• Uses Defect Tracking System to report and/or resolve product issues.
• Troubleshoot defects and manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent,
documented process is used and followed.
• Participate in cross-functional project team meetings.
• Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• B.S. or M.S. in engineering or sciences preferred
• Familiar with using windows based applications
• Details oriented and Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexible to work second shifts when needed
• Self-motivated person that can work individually and be part of a cross functional team
• Medical device and regulatory experience is a plus
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560