Title: Commercial Project Manager 2
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
JOB SPECIFIC CPM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and maintains FTA Buy America calculations for Rolling Stock vehicle projects; prepares audit documentation and presents calculations and back-up to independent auditors to show compliance with the respective policies and Federal regulations.
- Takes over full commercial responsibility for several Light Rail projects in a warranty or close-out phase, including financial planning and reporting activities (e.g. Hyperion, IMAPP, JDE / SAP), invoicing, and drives the full close-out of those projects (including final payments as per the project payment milestone plan) in coordination with the Project Manager (PM), Warranty Group, or other stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains internal reporting for the entire Light Rail project portfolio; reviews key financial metrics and ensures quality of project data reported.
- Prepares account reconciliations for various projects and supports the project management teams as needed.
GENERAL CPM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures compliance with the Limits of Authority (LoA) guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with our FRG plus the local GAAP requirements.
- Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager (PM) to manage financial results according to set targets and with due professional care; optimizes project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Ensures compliance with the contract documents; identifies and pursues claims in cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities.
- Takes over the full responsibility with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts.
- 2-3 years thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
- Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context.
- Basic level of professional judgment competence.
- Improves processes within specialized area.
- Impacts team results.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054
Email Id: email@example.com