Title: Project Manager
Duration: 3 months (maternity leave coverage)
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682 [Candidates must be able to work onsite.]
Project Managers (PMs) manage product launches and integrated marketing campaigns within the Global Client Solutions Marketing organization.
The PM manages all client communications and serves as the single point of contact to:
· Vet creative brief with the client to ensure project scope, deliverables and associated tasks are clear before briefing the team
· Set project scope
· Set client and team expectations
· Initiate and manage team Q&A
· Communicate schedule and track changes
· Manage scope changes, project status, etc.
· Develop and maintain great client relationships
· Capture feedback from client and share with the team
· Manage the project handover process and work with downstream teams on ensuring appropriate files and information is transferred
This role requires:
Someone who is detail and process-oriented, digitally savvy, has strong communication skills, enjoys managing multiple assignments at one time along with experience in managing creative development.
Additional requirements include:
· 5-7 years project management experience
· Creative / ad agency experience
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Experience managing both online and offline creative development
· Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
· Comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project)
· Solution-oriented and enjoys seeking new and innovative ways to tackle challenges