Client: Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Title: IT Project Management Specialist Sr.
Req #: 8874574
Location: 1100 Ridgeway Loop Rd, Suite# 200, Memphis, TN 38120
Duration: 6 months contract
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
To manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
· Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
· Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
· Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
· Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
· Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
· Provides training to colleagues as needed. Helps to transition programs as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
· Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
· Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
· Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
· Good knowledge of project management
· Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Good organizational skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
· Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred.
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.