Job Title: Application Developer III
Req ID: 5003-1
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Seattle, WA 98101
· Are you passionate about building great tools for software developers? If this is you, at Oracle you can design and build innovative new systems from the ground up.
· These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast, still at an early stage, and working on ambitious new initiatives.
· An engineer at any level can have significant technical and business impact.
We build SDKs for new Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies that operate at a high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment. Our mission is to give our customers best-in-class SDKs to build and manage their cloud infrastructure. We’re looking for hands-on engineers with expertise and passion in building API, plugins and tools to support Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET/C#, Android, iOS/Objective C, Eclipse, IntelliJ, and other languages and development environments. There is a significant scope to develop your breadth and depth of skills in this role.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will own and lead software architecture and development for major components of Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure. You should be comfortable with multiple programming languages and SDKs, and development environments, be able to architect broad systems interactions, be hands-on, be able to dive deep into any part of the stack and have a good sense for developer experience. You should value simplicity and impact, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn.
Come build the state of the art SDK starting from the ground floor.
- 5+ years of experience with application development
- Proficient at programming in Java, and one other major programming/scripting language
- Strong distributed systems fundamentals
- Bachelors in computer science and Engineering or related engineering fields
APN Software Service INC