Title: Campaign Manager I
Duration: 8+ months with possible extension
Location: Redwood Shores-CA-(Remote)
• Strategic Campaign Planning: Build campaign strategy, value propositions and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and content that drive results.
• Defining Campaign Targets: Define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify - and adjust - appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close pipeline.
• Content and Messaging: Work with content strategist to develop content that supports online programs, nurtures, webcasts, call campaigns, and events that map to target audience and buyer’s journey stage. Employ messaging that maximizes pipeline, revenue and awareness for campaign focus area.
• Ongoing Campaign & Event Management and Execution: Manage lead generation/nurture campaigns to reach target audience and meet defined metrics. Initiate programs - telemarketing/email marketing, automated online trigger responses, direct mail, online resource centers, events - to engage prospects and accelerate close process.
• Lead Management and Reporting: Analyze marketing generated pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps. Ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization.
• 7+ years in B2B demand generation
• 2+ years in SaaS software marketing, preferably at a small company or startup
• Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs
• Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information
• Strong organizational, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
• Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and massaging product content into easy-to-understand benefits
• Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
• Experience working with outside creative agencies
• Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment
• Knowledge of Sirius Decision waterfall methodology
Travel Component: Minimal. Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560