Duration: 12 months
Location: Belmont CA, 94002
Oracle Financing’s Senior Global Operations Analyst is responsible for providing operational finance support for Oracle Financing transactions specifically for the LAD region. This position will work closely with the Oracle Financing Operations team and applicable Oracle divisions to ensure timely and accurate processing of OFD transactions.
• Interface with Oracle Finance groups:
- First point of contact (POC) for inquiries from OFD Controller, Oracle AR, Collections and Cash Management teams regarding OFD transactions
- Develop standard global OFD processes around communication of cash receipts, cash application and collection items related to OFD transactions for the LAD region taking into consideration established global processes
• Liaison with OFD Operations Manager and OFD Controller’s team to resolve reconciliation issues on Oracle financial systems related to OFD transactions
- Prepare account reconciliations to determine root cause of error for unreconciled accounts. Work with OFD Operations and Oracle Finance to resolve issues.
- Deal review for appropriate approvals
- Process review to improve efficiencies
• Assist with training Oracle finance and OFD Operations teams related to finance processes for OFD transactions
• Assist with implementation of new processes and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• Excellent accounting and financial analysis knowledge
• Experience working in a multi location environment.
• Relevant work experience in vendor financing and/or leasing operations
• Knowledge of basic financing concepts (such as discounting cash flows, net present value, internal rate of return) including intermediate Excel skills.
• Ability to think analytically, problem solve and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
• High energy, goal-oriented
• Proficiency at building and maintaining internal and external relationships
• Experience working in a team setting but also able to work independently
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus