We have Job Opportunity for Staffing Coordinator at San Francisco, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
**This is a Coordination Role**
6 month contract to start. Flexible and open-ended for next 12-18 months.
Schedule interviews, handle travel arrangements and reference checks and personnel changes. Maintain applicant database. Provides overall administrative support to the employment/recruitment area, including maintaining, processing documentation and records. Compile and prepares job information for advertising of open positions, online and in print.
Please include any additional details/requirements to the Job Description above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
* Able to multi-task and prioritize with little guidance
* Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
* Great team player but can also work well independently
* High attention to process and a passion for process improvement
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service
* Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
· Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts. It is the Coordinator's job to ensure a smooth experience in many situations.
· 1-2 years coordinator experience in a high volume environment
· Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Meraki
· Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.