Software Developer 2
Location: Johnson City, TN 37604
Duration: 12 Months
· Develops software.
· Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
· Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
· Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
· Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
· Presents technical findings and developments.
· Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
· Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly. "Expands" Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results. Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
· "Experienced Professional" These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
· Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
· Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
· They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
· Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification.
· 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.