Highly Desired Skills:
1) direct experience in blood handling / blood dilutions / spiking blood
2) excellent analytical capability with experience using tools such as Excel and MiniTab to evaluate data (aptitude/interest in performing data analyses; demonstrated ability to apply statistical analysis tools such as Student's T-tests, ANOVA and DOE to analyze variance and optimize processes)
3) experience with technical report writing,
4) good equipment troubleshooting and mechanical skills,
5) basic chemistry foundation re: calculating and preparing stock solutions,
6) safety oriented and exceptional organizational skills; and
7) BS in related scientific field
2-5 years experience
* Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment.* Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.
* Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
* Troubleshoots test processes.
* Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts.
* Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests).
Participates in operating and making semi-complex adjustments to lab equipment and instruments. Participates in recording semi-complex test results and observations on standardized forms. Supports compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results. Provides support in periodic semi-complex inspections of equipment and performs semi-complex preventative maintenance work. Participates in troubleshooting semi-complex test processes. Participates in making semi-complex calculations as well as preparing graphs and charts.