Accounting File Clerk

Title: Accounting File Clerk
Requisition ID: 577936
Duration: 2 months with possible extension
Location: Newport Beach, CA 92663
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Hours: 8 hours per day & 5 days a week


SHORT DESCRIPTION:


Accounting File Clerk 
Position is truly a filing, scanning, opening mail position. Must have worked in an accounting environment
Please submit WPM results and 10-key by Touch results with submittal.


COMPLETE DESCRIPTION:

  • High school graduate or equivalent required. 
  • Minimum of one year experience in accounts payable preferably in the Hospital environment
  • Working knowledge of mainframe accounts payable systems and Software 2000. Microcomputer experience 
  • Required (Excel,Word), 10 key by touch, good written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, and ability to follow instructions.
  • Opening/distributing high volume of A/P mail and A/P filing with some entry level, A/P data entry.


  • 80% of the job is filing, mail and scanning of documents while the other 20% is data entry. 
  • Client is looking for someone that has good communication skills, handle a high volume of A/P mail and filing and one who is organized and proficient w/MS


-- 

Want to apply later?

Type your email address below to receive a reminder

ErrorRequired field

Apply to Job

ErrorRequired field
ErrorRequired field
ErrorRequired field
Error
Error
insert_drive_file
insert_drive_file