Job Opportunity for Project Coordinator/ Analyst at Belmont, CA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract To Hire
Here is a brief Job description:
· This person will be supporting various teams (Financial Analysts, Business Analysts who do billing/invoicing, and Business Analysts that do logistics).
· Their main support at this time will be of the Business Analysts that do logistics.
· They may do some analysis but will not be a decision maker.
· Their main responsibilities include email distributions, monitor emails and generic emails including answering some and forwarding more complex emails to appropriate team.
· Some emails will come in requiring completion of templates and this person will complete those.
· They will monitor/track general distribution with Customs and DHL.
· They may assist team with logging tickets for maintenance issues, get pricing structures.
· The logistics team is the "go to" team for many issues and this person will help to coordinate and take on tasks needed.
· This role is best fit for someone with 1-2 years experience that may have an interest in Operations roles and someone wanting to get the start in their career with this type of role/setting.
The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for the support for the various operations and logistics teams. They will manage day to day reporting, along with the tracking and support of distribution of marketing and IT shipments. Maintains and assists in the creation of distribution guidelines and regulation requirement documentation. Any supply chain, operations, or logistics experience preferred. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates processes to parallel overall business strategies. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the business field. Basic Excel skills are a requirement. Advanced Excel skills are preferred. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a manager. Strong written communications and email skills.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.