Below are the Job Details
Title: Financial Analyst I
Duration: 6+ Months
A Finance Analyst I is responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and making recommendations to Finance or operating leaders.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Partner with leadership to drive operating performance & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization
- Contributes to developing estimates, operating plans/forecasts/reviews
- Drive profitable growth by providing analysis of results and identifying & tracking key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information.
- Actively participate with Operations Management to improve productivity.
- Develop and improve financial processes: Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes, standard Production Cost set ups and analyses, Capital Investment. Assist with management reporting (regional and segment P&L�s) and communicate results to managers. Drive consistent usage of COFE, GLA (report net), and COGNOS Business Intelligence (B.I.) tools. Develop new reports for process improvements.
- Required Qualifications: 1. Bachelor�s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or High School Diploma/GED and minimum of three years financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business / finance reviews