Location:- Anaheim, CA
Title:- Security Engineer
Department:- Product Development
US Citizen, Green Card and TN Visa Holders ONLY
The Extron Security Center of Excellence (SCE) is looking for a talented and motivated Security Engineer to join its rapidly expanding team. This individual will be responsible for identifying security vulnerabilities in firmware and software of pre-release products, post-release updates, and 3rd party code. In addition, they will participate in the identification, evaluation, and selection of security tools and technologies to continually enhance Extron product security.
- Develop and enhance new and existing security-focused tools, systems and services.
- Perform security reviews and provide insights throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Evaluate the impact to the organization of current security advisories, publications, and trends.
- Develop new security solutions/tools to prevent security vulnerabilities and assist in addressing existing vulnerabilities.
- Help detect, highlight, and close security vulnerabilities that surface during the SDLC.
- Evaluate protocols, libraries, and technologies that are being considered for use in products and make recommendations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent (transcripts required).
- Knowledge of penetration testing techniques, application security vulnerabilities, OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, CWE, etc.
- CASS, CISSP-ISSAP, CSSLP, OSCP, OSCE, or equivalent.
- Understanding of reverse engineering techniques.
- In-depth understanding of secure coding techniques.
- Independent, self-managed, and motivated with high integrity.
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (W) 510-402-4703.