We have Job Opportunity for Document Processor at Andover, MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 0-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
The ideal candidate will be a strong independent contributor that works well within a team environment and with minimal supervision during the day to day work schedule. The successful candidate must also demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have experience with supporting high level/mixed priority activities.
· Associates degree in business/accounting or related fields preferred, and/or the equivalent of 3+ years of working in a professional invoicing and dispute resolution environment.
· A passion for creating a first time right customer experience, operational excellence and continuous improvements.
· Eager to take on new tasks/expanded responsibilities; develop and shares best practices.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills, and a positive, pro-active can-do attitude.
· Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and who possesses a flexible attitude and a willingness to change priorities as the business needs demand.
· Strong organizational skills and strong aptitude for detailed work.
· Proven ability to use good judgment and make confident decisions under defined policies and procedures.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision on day-to-day activities, maintaining a high degree of accuracy and integrity.
· Willingness to perform overtime work as required to meet business demands.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (Word and Excel).
· Intermediate to advanced math skills and business acumen.
· In-depth knowledge of SAP (or other ERP systems), Salesforce.com and dispute management software highly preferred.
Responsible for (but not limited to):
· Processing the daily equipment/supplies sales & service contract/billable service orders for customer invoicing with timeliness and accuracy according to the customer purchase orders and equipment/service contract.
· Identifying billing and contracts discrepancies through the performance of daily auditing and processing of MA/TC equipment and service orders. Resolve all discrepancy issues and prepare orders for first time right customer invoicing.
· Partnering with Order Processing, Order Management, Field Sales and other cross functional business groups as required to ensure MA/TC order and external customer purchase orders are aligned and processed correctly in order to deliver timely and accurate invoicing via SAP.
· Research and resolve customer invoicing disputes as assigned. Research customer invoices, change orders, and short or non payments via the customer’s AR as part of the customer invoicing dispute resolution process. You will work closely with customer assigned AR Collections Specialists on dispute resolution activities.
· Communicate and escalate problematic orders and all other invoicing related issues to Sales, Invoicing and Dispute Management leadership timely and as required to ensure invoicing accuracy and timely delivery.
· Possess and utilize strong interpersonal skills – through direct communication with others and establish strong cross functional working relationships (Order Desk/Order Management, Sales Specialists & AR Collectors).
· Work directly or indirectly through the AR Collection Specialists, contact customers as required to obtain necessary information to ensure accurate & timely invoicing and dispute resolutions occur.
· Prepare pro-forma invoicing as required
· Prepare and distribute customer invoicing status reporting as required.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.