Location: San Jose
Duration: 6-9 months
The Sr. Atlassian Administrator will be responsible for the administration, integration, support, and monitoring, of the JIRA and Confluence applications (on-premise). Candidate will provide support by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis. This position is an Individual Contributor.
- Perform administration of Atlassian applications (JIRA and Confluence)
- Manage and administer add-ons and integrations with Atlassian applications
- Independently investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian apps, application servers.
- Perform proactive daily systems monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of Atlassian applications
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and/or scripts for automation of processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years successfully administering JIRA/Confluence on-premise or AWS environment (Data Center experience preferred).
- Expertise in optimizing the Performance of Atlassian applications, and automating the upgrades
- Setting up the Performance monitoring tools on JIRA and experience with monitoring tools like ELK, DataDog is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools integrations with GIT, Jenkins, Gerrit
- Coding experience in one or more programming languages: Shell, PowerShell, PHP, Python, Perl.
- Linux Knowledge Required
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres), Exchange and Active Directory, APIs.
Familiarity with AWS preferred