We have Job Opportunity for Customer Support Technician at Chesapeake VA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-4 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Shift: Monday – Friday 4pm - 12am
A Level 1 Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center. Quickly assesses the user’s issue and provides first level support for problem resolution. Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area. Requires familiarity with most MS Office and other industry standard applications as well as good working knowledge of laptop and desktop functionality. Works under close supervision and typically reports to the Customer Support Supervisor.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems and provide resolution to supported users within the contracted scope of support for each client. Document all case information into the Clarify Case Resolution System.
- Follow through with users whose issues are not closed on initial contact, which may include additional communication to the user, a supervisor, or other support areas within the team; i.e. Hardware Liaison, Technical Liaison, etc.
- Performs Administrative Support Functions:
- -Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available
- -Identify and document troubleshooting techniques/steps
- -Complete Weekly Personal Time Watch
- Assist in QC and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed.
- Respond to miscellaneous request and research from internal staff as directed by the Supervisor.
- Attend job-related training.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.