Duration: 3 months
Location: Memphis, TN 38120
To support and assist Colleague Resources staff with administrative functions associated with recruitment activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains recruiting software using updated coding lists within the software.
• Provides administrative support to the Recruiting department; assists Colleague Resources staff with recruiting activities, software, and general information.
• Ensures postings agree with open vacancies; requests new positions or inactivation of positions as needed.
• Maintains internal candidate application process through initiation of automated correspondence from recruiting system; processes on-line supervisory approval for internal candidate selections.
• Prepares staffing reports for management; ensures system information is accurate, complete and timely.
• Assists with media and website candidate recruitment advertising.
• Enters and tracks open positions using the recruiting system; trains new managers in using the system.
• Assists in the development of turnover reports.
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
• Customer Service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. College preferred.
Three (3) years administrative experience required. Human Resources and/or recruitment experience preferred.