Title: Office Services Support
Location: Santa Monica, CA 90404
Duration: 1+ Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Provide backup for other facility personnel.
· Maintain adequate supply of copy paper, toner and stationery in all copier rooms.
· Maintain and arrange for service on office equipment.
· Assist in maintaining clean and neat conference rooms.
· Assist in stocking kitchen with appropriate paper products and beverages where appropriate.
· Order and stock breakroom and beverage supplies.
· Provide backup support to AV specialist to ensure operational effectiveness of AV equipment in conference rooms.
· Coordinate removal of retired, broken and unused assets with Fixed Assets and the preferred disposal vendor.
· Ensure furniture is in proper places.
· Resolve or coordinate timely resolution for all facilities requests, such as temperature complaints, conference scheduling conflicts, etc.
· Respond to information requests.
· Assist in handling incoming packages
· Assist in preparing and sending outgoing mail
· Assist in maintaining accurate mail distribution records; package recipients need to sign for deliveries.
· Back up on as needed basis
· Provide backup to the receptionist for breaks and lunch hours or during vacation/sick time.
· Answer and direct all calls in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.
· Greet and assist all visitors.
· Maintain conference room schedule via Web Calendar scheduler.
· Ensure adherence to temporary badge issuing procedures.
· Maintain work activity log including to do list and tasks accomplished; review daily with manager.
· Maintain adequate records and logs as defined by manager.
Safety & Security:
· Assist in coordination of safety procedures such as fire extinguisher inspections, fire drills, etc.
· Complete weekly office inspections, identifying areas of concern and initiating resolution.
· Customer Focus
· Honest & Integrity
· Use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Understanding of office procedures and property management responsibilities
· Excellent organizational skills and follow through on task assignments
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to use effective time management skills
· Responsiveness to customer requests and service issues
· Ability to interact with all levels within the company, external customers and vendors
· Demonstrable operating knowledge of office equipment
· Ability to accurately complete tasks within specified deadlines
· Ability to lift 35 lbs.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054