I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Jira Administrator/Analyst” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Santa Clara, CA 95054”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 6+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
Oracle Cloud Project Management Organization (PMO) is a dynamic team that builds, establishes, deploys, and maintains common project management standards to ensure consistent project management throughout our organization.
We are looking for a self-motivated, resourceful and articulate individual to coordinate all aspects of internal information system-specific projects. This individual will work to help improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization's financial and tactical business objectives.
This candidate will be challenged to work in a team environment and will coordinate work performed by IT staff and internal customer and partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs impact assessments. Other responsibilities include defining detailed project scope and working with various business owners across multiple organizations to obtain the level of effort (LOE) that is needed to complete the initiative.
We are looking for candidates that will work hard to achieve success.
Job responsibilities include:
· Requirements elicitation and validation
· Solution assessment and validation
· Requirements management
· Feasibility analysis
· Meeting facilitation
· Organizational change management
· Strategic planning
· Process change implementation
· Understand business problems and opportunities to recommend solutions
· Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes
· Document in depth scope and describe project approach
· Document system flow and functionality when necessary
· Develop time estimates for a project
· Determine resource teams needed for project execution and prioritize requirements based on resource availability
· Work with functional managers to assign resources to project deliverables
· 1+ years of experience as a Jira administrator including such past responsibilities as:
o Creating JIRA projects and making changes to workflows, screens, and fields
o Testing, installing, upgrading, and configuring plugins
o Configuring custom reports, dashboards and Agile boards
o Providing day to day administration support including performance tuning, scaling, and backups
· BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Systems, Project Management, or related major
· 5+ years experience
· Demonstrated ability to understand complex IT systems and processes
· Experience with Microsoft Suite of products
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an a organization
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560