We have Job Opportunity for Communications Specialist at Seattle, WA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
- This contractor position reports to the blog and social editor and is based in Manchester, NH.
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
- Work with company executives and technical experts to create thought leadership articles for third-party publications and technical posts for several Oracle blogs.
- Promote content and engage with audiences across social media channels.
- Assign, write, and edit posts for various blogs, ensuring consistent, quality content production.
- Assist with other communications initiatives as needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in journalism, communications, or a related field, preferably in the technology industry
- Prior experience with B to B marketing preferred
- Prior experience within the technology industry preferred
- Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience managing an editorial calendar and branded social media accounts
- A creative spirit, can-do attitude and willingness to try new things
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.