This position will be responsible for applying scientific and statistical principles to accomplish a wide variety of technical applications for stability studies during immunoassay development.
- Participate in research, experimentation, and analysis for product and process development of immunoassays by following standard operating procedures and/or protocols.
- Assists with routine tests following written protocols.
- Provides support in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- Must be hands-on, willing to perform laboratory experiments to execute to plan.
- Requires experience in preparing electronically generated documents necessary to summarize semi-complex technical data.
- Assist with laboratory and equipment maintenance as well as laboratory safety.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical information both verbally and in writing is favored.
This position involves handling potentially bio hazardous materials from human and animal sources.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The candidate should have a good grasp of knowledge and principles of immunoassays and development process. This position requires a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or related discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience in Life Sciences or Medical Devices. Knowledge and/or experience in the field of chemiluminescence and immunoassays is preferred but not required.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.