Seeking an experienced Functional QA for User Testing of customer facing utility web applications for a six months contract project. In this role, the eligible candidate will understand the current and new business processes and workflows; prepare user acceptance test plan; conduct user acceptance testing; coordinate with business users and technology teams to ensure that the web applications meet the requirements; work through problem resolution; implementations and reporting.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst position:
• Conduct user experience analysis for web and web supporting systems to ensure that functional requirements align with user experience (UX) requirements.
• Participate in design meetings with Information Technology development teams
• Prepare user acceptance test plan, test cases; Gather test data and execute user acceptance test cases to ensure that the web applications meet the requirements.
• Prepare user verification plan and conduct verifications during production implementations.
• Follow all International Organization of Standards 270001 and Sarbanes Oxley controls along with any related processes.
• Provide time sensitive results for requested assessment, requirements and related testing
• Coordinate with stakeholders including business users, business process owners and Information Technology teams.
• Actively participate as a team member on a fast paced, customer facing web development project
Qualifications of the Business Analyst include the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of three years of experience providing system analysis and quality assurance user experience testing of web and customer-facing applications.
• Knowledge of data gathering and analysis.
• Experienced in developing test plans, test cases and test execution.
• General knowledge of electric utilities, applicable federal, state, and local governmental laws and regulations.
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft office solutions including Visio, Excel, Word.
• Familiar with both agile and iterative development models.
• Excellent oral and communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Experience in Public utility business.
• Experience with web technologies, SQL, Cognos reporting system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content management
I look forward to hearing from you
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: email@example.com