Position: Laboratory Technician 2
Location: Walpole, MA 02032
Duration – 12+ months Contract
Job code - SIMNJP00051913
* Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment.* Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.* Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
- Supports Manufacturing personnel via technical expertise and guidance, as they build/test diagnostic reagents and materials that will be used by clinical labs on Atellica, Centaur, and Centaur CP automation platforms.
- Reports to Senior Supervisor of Technical Operations within the Manufacturing sector.
- Participates in and investigates technical issues associated with formulation and testing of immunoassay reagents and testing components.
- Writes compliance documentation associated with investigations, data analyses, and experimental conclusions.
- Works in the laboratory running Atellica, Centaur, and CP instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of humanand animal origin.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry
- 3+ years job related experience (may include time in an advanced degree)
- Experience with running/designing/troubleshooting immunoassays.
- Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA
- Strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to quickly change priorities to meet business needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560