Sales Support Professional 1
Location: McClellan, CA 95652
Duration: 4+ Months
* Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to orders.
* Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or project management organization.
* Initiates sales orders / purchase orders to vendors according to customers' requirements.
* Ensures timely shipment / billing of equipment.
* Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
* Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders in backlog.
* May determine discount rates applied at time of sale.
* May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
* Guides the customer sales support process related to factory tours, product demonstrations or presentations, new product trainings, trade shows, field sales support and pricing. "Acquires" Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms. Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process. While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues. "Professional Starter" Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism. Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required Or: Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (see -? GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations") Bachelor Entry; or: with initial experience; ( -2 years) Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field. Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.